I have another DELICIOUS dessert idea for you using Enjoy Life's new brownie mix. We've been having so much fun with this mix! I posted another fun recipe earlier this week for a Birthday Brownie Banana Split. Then I used four of our brownie muffins to create another food allergy friendly dessert, Mason Jar Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Parfaits. And can you believe it's gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free and food allergy friendly?
This dessert might sound fancy. "Parfait" anyone? But it's seriously easy.
It's really just a layered dessert full of food allergy friendly ingredients. Your non food allergy friends and family will LOVE it. They won't be able to tell the difference!
- 4 muffin sized Enjoy Life brownies
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 boxes So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 8 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Optional: Enjoy Life chocolate chips and cocoa powder to top it off
- Put So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk in bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake the brownies as directed on the box. I used muffin tins to bake the brownies instead of a pan. I filled the muffin tins about 3/4 full, which made 10 muffin-sized brownies. I baked them for 20 minutes. Just watch the muffins closely as they bake since ovens vary.
- Microwave 2 cups frozen raspberries for about 10 - 15 seconds, until they're a little bit defrosted.
- Beat 8 Tbsp powdered sugar with refrigerated So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk until well combined and somewhat fluffy until you make a coconut milk whipped cream.
- In each mason jar, layer 1/3 brownie, spoonful of coconut milk whipped cream and spoonful of raspberries. Repeat until you get to the top of the mason jar. Top with cocoa powder and Enjoy Life chocolate chips if you desire.
I refrigerated these and our family enjoyed them after dinner. They are definitely a TREAT!
You might also like these desserts:
Birthday Brownie Banana Split: Vegan and Gluten free
Chocolate Pretzel Peppermint Bark
SunButter Chocolate Cups
Vegan Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Thanks to Enjoy Life for sending me a box of their Enjoy Life Brownie Mix to test out. This post contains affiliate links.