Mamacado food is definitely easy food that requires one or two pots only, and combines healthy proteins, carbs and veggies. This is one of our favorites that is allergy-friendly and yummy.
- Sausage: I try to buy organic, but I do buy this "all natural" Al Fresco sundried tomato chicken sausage at our local Giant grocery store.
- Pasta: I prefer quinoa pasta. Rice pasta is also an option but I feel like rice pasta tends to get mushy. I like the texture and flavor of quinoa pasta the best.
- Spinach: Frozen or fresh - whatever you have on hand.
- Tomatoes: I usually have canned on hand, but fresh would be great too.
- Seasonings: Basil, oregano, and even red pepper if you're not trying to make it toddler-friendly.
Cut up the sausage and cook it in a pan with some olive oil.
Add your tomatoes.
Add your spinach and spices.
Cook your pasta according to package directions.